Front doors constructed of composite materials are big on appearance, big on security. For that matter, they’re big on choice — styles, colours, finishes, handles and letter-plates, locking systems.
Security is important today. We select doors that have reinforced door frames and 48mm thick solid timber core. High security cylinders with anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-snap options are sensible choices. For those with good pin memories, there is a keyless digital lock available too.
The choice of style is appetisingly broad —solid doors with stylish panelling, French doors for double-width access, solid doors inlaid with decorative, obscure or etched double-glazed glass.
Door materials are timber core with toughened composites or fibreglass, steel and high density polyurethane.
• widest choice
• most interesting designs
• greatest security
• highest quality in materials
• most robust manufacture process
• security – multipoint locking
• long-lasting, durable
• thermal efficiency
• colour fastness
• double or triple glazed glass panels – where applicable
• traditional and contemporary colour palettes
• broad range of door accessories